|Name That Song, round 3!
||[Saturday 6th May 2006 at 8:36 pm]
I am bored. Therefore it is time for Name That Song!.
|Step 1:||Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.
|Step 2:||Post the first line(s) from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
|Step 3:||Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
|Step 4:||Bold out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
|Note:||Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
- Sanctus, Sanctus, Sanctus, Dominus Deus Sabaoth Sanctus ~ Mozart/Requiem (elemnar)
- There you go, sweeping deeper into mystery Closer to the Light ~ Moses Wigguns/A Feast of Folk
- In the bleak midwinter, frost wind made moan In the Bleak Midwinter ~ Cambridge Trinity College Choir/Christmas Carols (elemnar)
- Shotover river, your gold it is waning Farewell to the Gold ~ Nic Jones/The Folk Collection
- Who cares when people suffer hate He Who Cares ~ Holy Trinity School/Second Break
- There is no rose of such virtue as is the rose that bare Jesu A Ceremony of Carols Op. 28: 3. There is no Rose ~ Kings College Choir/Britten: Choral Music
- Hostias et preces, tibi, domine, laudis offerimus Hostias ~ Mozart/Requiem
- There's a world of difference between our visions and our hearts World of Differenec ~ Clannad/Sirius (remastered CD version)
- Oh, I once had something something that was so good The Grass is Green ~ Nelly Furtado/Folklore (elemnar)
- Oh by an' by, by an' by, I'm gonna lay down this heavy load By An' By ~ Holy Trinity School/Second Break
- Oh she lives all alone in a house by a school Granny Takes a Trip ~ Ralph McTell/The Best of
- Tonight the moon is playing tricks again I'm feeling sea sick again If you Wear that Velvet Dress ~ Bono/More Friends
- Pie Jesu, pie Jesu, pie Jesu, pie Jesu qui tollis peccata mundi Pie Jesu ~ Andrew Lloyd Webber/Classical Chillout Gold (Disc 3) (elemnar)
- It came upon a midnight clear, that glorious song of old It Came Upon a Midnight Clear ~ Cambridge Trinity College Choir/Christmas Carols (elemnar)
- I ain't happy, I' m feelin glad I got sunshine in a bag Clint Eastwood ~ Gorillaz/Gorillaz (brokencube)
- Leviticus-o... deuteronomy... snatch a piece of my wonderin' All Alone ~ Gorillaz/Demon Days (mirrordreams
- A blind bargain can't you see in a cloud of secrecy Sirius ~ Clannad/Sirius (elemnar)
- In sleep he sang to me in dreams he came that voice which calls to me and speaks my name The Phantom of the Opera ~ The Phantom of the Opera/Spolight on Andrew Lloyd Webber (elemnar)
- Requiem aeternam dona eis, domine Requiem ~ Mozart/Requiem
- You'll remember me when the west wind moves upon the fields of barley Fields of Gold ~ Sting/Brit Awards 2002 (Disc 1) (elemnar)
- Will the children of the world suffer famine and starvation Dona Nobia Pacem ~ Holy Trinity School/Playtime
- Disaster strikes I try to write describe the things I hold inside Whatever ~ The Rasmus/Dead Letters (mirrordreams
- The Lord at first had Adam made out of the dust and clay The Lord at First ~ Kings College Choir/Carols from King's
- When I told you I was leaving you didn't believe what I said Last Train and Ride ~ Ralph McTell/The Best of
- Well my heart knows me better than I know myself so I'm gonna let it do all the talking Black Horse and the Cherry Tree ~ KT Tunstall/Eye to the Telescope (elemnar)
- Narodil se kristus pán, veselme se, z růže kvítek vykvet nám, radujme se Narodil se Kristus pan ~ Kantiléna/Ivan Sedlácek/BBC Music for Xmas
- You came from the highest reached down to the lowest O what a message of love You Came From the Highest ~ Graham Kendrick/Rumours of Angels
- Many's the time I ran with you down the rainy roads of your old town Bedshaped ~ Keane/Hopes and Fears (mirrordreams
- Surely he hath borne our griefs and carried our sorrows Surely He Hath Borne Our Griefs ~ Handel/Handel's Young Messiah
- See the world in black and white no colour no light you think you'll never get it right Low ~ Coldplay/X&Y (brokencube)
Good luck with this lot - there are some that very few of you will have ever heard!