It's November, which means it's once again time for NaBloPoMo! And time for NaNoWriMo, which one year I might actually attempt.
This year I'll open by finally posting the answers to a Name That Game I posted back in March. This one seems to have stumped everyone - either that, or the usual commenters missed the post or have drifted off to other blogs. Anyway, I'll end the suspense and reveal the source of all the quotes now...
- Believe in your strengths... Believe...
Happy Mask Salesman, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- Science Team believes the Metroids can be trained. After several cycles of trying, I believe Science Team has vapor for brains.
Space Pirate computer, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
- A true gentlemen leaves no puzzle unsolved.
Hershel Layton, Professor Layton
- Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow. I wanted my own world, so I don't regret my choice. I would make the same choice all over again. I will continue to choose this path!
Lloyd, Tales of Symphonia
- There's also a chance, if all goes well, that I might be able to get you back to the place that you came from.
- Faker? I think you're the fake around here. You're comparing yourself to me? Ha. You're not even good enough to be my fake.
I'll make you eat those words!
Shadow and Sonic, Sonic Adventure 2
- The Great Mizuti never lies nor tricks. Maybe only sometimes. Rarely. Once in a blue moon.
Mizuti, Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean
- The wind fish in name only, for it is neither.
Owl statue, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
- Master, that synthetic life-form... There is a 99% chance that it was the pirate described by the captain.
I can't help but admire the tenacity it has displayed in staying alive and functional all these years.
Fi, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
- Lightning brings the cactus pain.
Now it all begins again.
Gurdy, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
- I am Blockhead! I guard this place so that all shall pass! Er, wait... I mean, none shall pass!
- Agents are... GO!
Commander Kahn, Elite Beat Agents
- Never give up. Trust your instincts!
James McCloud, Starfox 64
- Did you just do what I think you did!? God damnit girl, I just spilt my joe all over the keyboard!
Mercury, Mirror's Edge
- I'll be waiting for you-- every day, in front of Hachiko... till you come back.
Shiki Misaki, The World Ends with You
Perhaps I'll stick with song lyrics for these quizzes?