|Guess the Book Meme, round 3
||[Thursday 3rd August 2017 at 6:42 pm]
It's been a while since the last book meme...
Guess the Book Meme, round 3!
Do I even need to post the rules anymore?
- Pick some of your favourite books.
- Find a quote from each book.
- Post them here for everyone to guess, with comments screened so everyone gets a chance.
- Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it.
- Update with the answers in a week or two.
- No Googling or searching your Kindle for the answers.
To the library!
- Three million cheers!
- I wish you could be happy.
A perilous wish, but some good may come of it.
- There's no use trying, one can't believe impossible things.
I daresay you haven't had much practice. When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
- Your storm, Thlayli-rah. Use it.
- By your leave, Mother, I will stand. The watch is not done.
- That's a sweet piece. You didn't snatch that off a street.
No. I got it from the neck of the governor's mistress. In the governor's manor. In the governor's bed. With the governor sleeping next to her.
- That actually worked? Interesting. My high priest didn't think the squirrel's brain would be capable of following such complicated Commands.
Oh. I mean "Whoops. It completely misunderstood me. Stupid squirrel."
- You have been told to mind you manners, Page Nealan. I will have an apology for your insolence.
An apology for general insolence, your lordship, or some particular offense?
- And did the mouse squeak under your pillow, and the china dogs bark?
- He’s wild, you know. Not like a tame lion.