|Name that webcomic, round 1: the answers!
||[Tuesday 8th November 2016 at 8:45 pm]
Didn't I set a webcomic quiz once upon a time? It's long past time that I posted the answers, so here they are!
- Can't sleep. Future will eat me.
Kestrel, Queen of Wands penultimate strip
- I'm with the Vorstellen Police, and before you do or say anything you might regret. I direct your attention to the badge and the gun.
Ben, A Miracle of Science #365
- Really, Hepzibah? Losing your hold on me over hair?
Larina, Fey Winds #242
- Daryl? With a grenade? Is there video? Please tell me somebody got some video.
The Whiteboard #2008
- It's... uh... I roll for Bluff!
There aren't enough dice in the world.
Qui-Gon and the GM, Darths and Droids #43
- So I slipped out a window and bought myself a bottle of liquid boredom-killer.
Out a window? We're on the fifth floor.
You guys hired me for my talents. But you're surprised when I actually use them?
Brody and Malik, Afterlife Blues #119
Haley, Order of the Stick #768
- My choices also didn't include which nostril you want a fire extinguisher poked in, so I believe it would be best if we limited our options to the first two.
Florence, Freefall #1881
- Tower of Power!
Space Pirates, Metroid: Third Derivative #430
- Instead of office chair package contained bobcat. Would not buy again.
Guessed by pleaseremove
And the winner is... pleaseremove, for being the only person to guess any webcomics! Does that mean no-one else is following these? Perhaps I should stick to Name that Song or Guess the Movie.