Yes, that's a Apache helicopter gunship, and presumably the British version as it's got the radar bulge above the main rotors.
I still need to fit the camera bit at the front - that needed a little gluing to strengthen part of it. In fact quite a few places could do with a touch of glue as the design is optimistic at best as to how pieces like the wings are supposed to be secured. I'll hold off on that until I've decided if I want to paint or varnish it.
Next is to finish the other model! The owl was started first, but one of the core pieces was decidedly flimsy and so I put it to one side until I got round to adding a drop or two of glue to secure it. That's now done and waiting to dry.