Take your LJ username and replace each letter with the corresponding number (A=1, B=2, C=3, ..., Z=26). If your name contains numbers, add them too, because if you convert them into numbers as the directions stipulated before, you would be adding an unecessary step, because they would convert back to the same numbers. Jeez.
boggyb = 2+15+7+7+25+2
2. Add all of the numbers together to create a kind of super number.
3. Make a note of the first digit of this number, then add the digits of the number together.
1st digit is 5, sum is 13
4. Find the post of this number in your LJ. If you don't have that many posts, add the digits together again. Keep doing so until the number is smaller than your pathetic number of posts.
I'm a banana too!
5. Take the digit you noted in step 3, and count that many words into the post.
6. Use the resulting word in a Google Image Search, and select a picture from the first page.
Google Search: Good
7. Post the results for us all to see!